Last updated: November 21, 2022
- How we collect, use, and disclose your personal information and the purposes for which it is used;
- Your rights regarding this information;
- The person responsible for personal information for this site.
Data collected on this site
Definition of personal information: Any information that can identify you, including first and last name, age, telephone number, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, etc.
On this site, we may collect your data through:
- Miscellaneous forms, e.g. contact forms, job application forms, registration forms, purchase forms, etc.;
- Third-party tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook, etc.
When filling out a form on this site, you are agreeing that we can communicate with you by e-mail and other means to provide you with information that we deem relevant.
On this site, we may collect the following data about you:
- Personal information that you voluntarily provide by filling out a form on our website, such as first and last name, telephone, e-mail, company name, etc.;
- Personal information included in any document related to sending attachments;
- Data collected through contests, surveys, chat tool, newsletter registration, etc.;
- Data collected by tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook, etc.
We use information collected through this site for the following purposes:
- To follow up on information requests;
- To follow up on job applications;
- To improve our services;
- For marketing and market analysis purposes;
- To target needs and preferences.
This data may also be used for other purposes with your consent.
Security of your personal information
- The personal information collected on this site shall not be transmitted to third parties and shall only be processed by us.
- The personal information shall be stored on this site’s IT systems under proper security conditions.
- The personal information collected and processed shall remain hosted solely in Canada.
We are committed to maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality of your personal information by integrating the latest technological innovations in security.
Should there be a security breach, we will take the necessary steps to limit all potential impacts.
Rights of access, rectification, and deletion of your personal information
You may read, update, modify, or request the deletion of your personal information through written request to the person responsible for personal information.
- Website use: Recognize your browser as a previous visitor and save preferences you made during previous visits to this site.
- Social media: Verify if you are connected to third-party services (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.).
- Targeting: Allow targeting (e-mail, data enrichment) a posteriori or in real time of the user navigating on this site.
- Audience measurement: Track statistical data on use of this site (i.e. use of this site by users to improve its services) to help measure and study the effectiveness of interactive online content, its characteristics, advertisements, and other communications.
Definition of cookies
Cookies are data stored in files within the browser on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Cookies are used to recognize a browser as they are accessible to and recorded by the websites that you visit and by third parties who display advertisements on websites.
Websites can only access cookies that have been stored on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. These cookies can be disabled at any time (method depending on browser and version). If you delete or disable the cookies from this website, you may experience interruptions or issues accessing the site.
Configuration for cookies and web tags
You may configure your browser for the following actions:
- Accept all cookies;
- Reject all cookies;
- Be informed when cookies are issued, including their validity period and content, and allow for refusal of them being saved on your computer, tablet, or smartphone;
- Delete cookies periodically.
For questions or comments about this policy or to make a request regarding personal information collected through our website, you may contact the person responsible for this file by telephone, e-mail, or mail:
Éloïse Marchand, Director – Administration and Finance, Partner, Groupe SCE
Tel. : 819 370-6174
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail : Groupe SCE
C/O Éloïse Marchand
3192, St-Jean Blvd., Trois-Rivières (Quebec) G9B 2M1