Professional outplacement and career review
Our human resources consultants offer support to your organization and its employees throughout the termination-of-employment process.
Length and content vary according to the agreement concluded with your organization.
Services available include:
- Support immediately following the layoff announcement
- Support for employee’s spouse
- Support in dealing with financial issues
- Review of career and career goals
- Preparation of curriculum vitae and cover letters
- Coaching on job search and interview techniques
- Administrative support
An office may be provided to the individual being reallocated.
Program aimed at employees of the same company.
- Group workshops
- Possibility of individual consultations, depending on needs and the agreement concluded with your organization
The review aims to answer the following:
- What stage of their career is the person in?
- What has their career path been so far?
- What are their goals?
To answer these questions, we must establish a profile of the person’s:
- Knowledge and expertise
Then, we identify their strengths and their improvement areas according to their set goals.
Be it during the context of a outplacement, career planning or personal development, we’ll give you the appropriate tools and means to create an action plan to achieve your goals.