Our team of professionals supports you through the development of your organization.
By its very nature, organizational development presupposes change. Whether the change aims at gearing a business for growth or at turning it around, the fact remains that it represents a considerable source of stress and uncertainty.
Businesses can face all sorts of challenges associated with, for example:
- Psychological health
- Work efficiency
However, before efficient solutions can be deployed in response to these challenges, the various contributing factors must be identified.
We offer the following services:
- Organizational diagnosis
- Organizational structure and work organization
- Work atmosphere
- HR function
- Organizational structure development or redesign
- Drafting or amendment of policies and procedures (employee manual, interview guide, performance management, etc.)
- Employee handbook development
- Streamlining of resources through the assessment of workloads
- Quality of work life improvement process
- Drafting or adjustment of job descriptions, roles and responsibilities
- Team-building activities